There are 3 days left until I will be using a horizontal license. That’s pretty cool. It’s also pretty scary. I’ve been looking forward to this birthday for a while and now that it’s here I’m just wondering…what happens next? I guess I’ll find out soon enough.
I’ve decided to bring in my 21st birthday by doing a countdown of sorts. I am giving myself through my birthday to complete the following countdown. Just a bit of fun leading up to an exciting day 🙂
- Write a letter to my 30 year old self
- Treat Yo’ Self
- Do something out of the oridinary
- Buy a drink at midnight
- Have a drink with dinner
- Wear something special I wouldn’t normally wear (i.e. a birthday sash)
- Dress nice and do something fun
- Eat as much cake as you want
- On my birthday, take a selfie with 21 different people
- Sip tea and take a second to enjoy the moment; reflect on being 20 and turning 21
- Get my parents a small gift
- Watch all 10 episodes of Hindsight (or watch movies like The Hangover to get excited)
Hope your 21st was a ton of fun! And if you haven’t turned 21 yet, I hope it is a ton of fun when it gets here. Just remember to enjoy where you are today. You’ll never be younger than you are right now and you also happen to be the oldest you have ever been. It’s an interesting way to look at things.